Sunday, April 29, 2007



I just posted a new (FREE) story to the Authors of Erotic Romance page! In case you haven't been over there, here's the way it works: One of the contributing authors will post a graphic, and then we write a 1,000 word story "inspired by" the pic. They're posted in the "Under the Influence" section.

This one is #5, and I've included the picture to the left. When I first saw the man sitting on a rock with two dogs at a lake, I started working on a story about two friends camping. I actually really liked that story, but I couldn't shake the nagging feeling that this picture was about someone else. I decided to listen to that instinct, and the result is "Dead Wood," a short-short m/f paranormal.

I obviously wasn't the only one who thought there was some "magic" in the woods, because Kassie Burns' story had a similar feel. You can check out both stories at Authors of Erotic Romance.

Enjoy!

No comments: