Tuesday, May 22, 2007



I've been tagged. Damn it.

It actually happened last week -- um, the first time... Anne got me on Wednesday, but I hate talking about myself. I tried to ignore it and make it go away, but Marie just got me again today.

So here we go. (I'll try to make it quick and painless for all involved.)

First, the rules:
1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight Things:

1) I'm a compulsive book buyer. Seriously. It's like an addiction. (Don't tell my husband.)

2) My grandfather was being groomed to be the next Clark Gable. He and my grandmother lived in LaLa Land in the 40's, and he was a pretty close match for the star.

3) I hate Gone With the Wind. The book, the movie, Scarlett, Rhett. Ick.

4) I've been a dog owner my whole life.

5) I'm allergic to cats.

6) Quick Change is the funniest movie I've ever seen. The first time I saw it, I actually fell out of my seat in the movie theater because I was laughing so hard.

7) I think Bill Murray is sexy.

8) I also think Clive Owen is sexy. He wasn't in Quick Change, but his face is staring at me from that Lancome ad so I just thought I'd mention it.

So there! Eight things. I'm going to tag Amanda, because Anne tagged her last week and she hasn't posted either! I don't think I know anyone who has actually managed to avoid being tagged.

That's it for me -- no more tagging!

4 comments:

Amanda Young said...

Hmm... I'm thinking... I'm going to ignore your tag. I did one for Anne last week and there's no one left to play. Arg! *EG*

Amanda Young said...

Almost forgot... here's the link to mine from the other week.
http://romancewithoutinhibition.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged.html

Jeanne Laws said...

Cool! I'd missed it!

And that works -- since everyone has been tagged, we'll have to start doing a loop. :-)

(Your link didn't work for me, but I found it here: http://romancewithoutinhibition.blogspot.com/search/label/Meme )

J

Marie Tuhart said...

Jeanne,

Wonderful job. Thanks for playing. I promise not to tag again.